Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Yards in Trinidad

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Pl read "Peakes Yacht Service" in my previous email.

Vladimir
SM 345

On Feb 2, 2016 7:47 PM, "Vladimir Sonsev" <sonsev52@...> wrote:

My SM 345 "Life is Good" spent a summer in Trinaded, Pinks Yachats Services.  I do not have tangible problems or complaints. There were several SM in the yard.
If I have to I would keep my boat in the same yard. Good luck.

Vladimir
SM 345 "Life is Good"

On Feb 2, 2016 1:44 PM, "herbert@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

hi all,

finally we arrived in the carribean after a relaxed atlantic crossing, sailing with the "twin foresail" all the way from Capo Verde, and now we are looking for a "home for KALI MERA" for the summer, we want to leave her in Trinidad or Grenada during the hurrican season and go back to Europe in the meantime.  I want to apologize if this questions has been asked already hundred times, but I have not been successful in searching...

Are there any recommendations and experiences for the yards in Trinidad / Grenada? We want to leave her on hardstanding from mid of may until end of november and want to do the paint-work by ourselves in November.

tadeja & herbert, SN 120 KALI MERA

www.kali-mera.net