Discovered old unknown repair below water line

Paul Osterberg

When we removed the old bottom paint we discovered an old damage that was repaired. There are several cracks from the repaired area into the original GRP. Along the cracks we measured high moister content in the hull, but not on other areas of the hull. I do not really know if this is a serious problem or just let it dry and put on some epoxy anti foul and forget about it. I have posted a few photos in the photo section and would appreciate any idea of what to do.

Tomorrow when I have calmed down, we will investigate if there are any visible cracks on the inside.

Paul on S/Y Kerpa on the hard in Finike, Turkey SM#259