Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Discovered old unknown repair below water line

Paul Osterberg

Thank you for your comforting words, but where we have pealed away the gelcoat, we can still see the cracks in the laminates, I really hope we do not see them on the inside tomorrow, I will also try to measure the moist level from the inside too to see if it is elevated there to. I think/guess the moister meters only measure very shallow down in the laminate so if there is no elevated level on the inside there should be less concern. But as there is no topp coat, I assume as we leave aboard the moister level could be rather high
Paul S/Y Kerpa SM#259