Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Jib forestay / Mouse Assembly

amelforme

Just attach both heads of both headsails to the swivel and hoist. You can then furl the double headsail rig infinitely without wrapping the spinnaker/second halyard around the swivel and headfoil.

Joel F. Potter
THE EXPERIENCED AMEL GUY
954-812-2485

On Feb 4, 2016, at 1:24 PM, n33077@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Olivier,

Yes you are right. I only have 2 grooves on my furler.  This begets the next question fro downwind sailing.  I presume then, one must use the spinnaker halyard for the second sail.  One should also attach a "down" line to pull down the sail before furling.

Aras