Trinidad VAT

Ric Gottschalk <ric@...>

Many of you have probably received an email from Edwina@... regarding their fight with GORTT over the 12.5% VAT on services for foreign yachts. They and their industry are trying to do something about it. Anyone  who has been to Trinidad know yacht services is a huge industry. I have always been treated well. May I respectfully suggest you contact Edwina for interim concessions to offset the VAT. There are lots of plus’s  including direct flights, Jessie, no hurricanes,  Red Ibis’s and they know AMELS..

Ric Gottschalk

Bali Hai SN24

Stuck in Annapolis