From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 11:53 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] What size of anchor Rockna for Maramu.

Hi

I want to change my anchor.

I’m looking for a Rockna but the size that is recommended on the charts is tremendous big. 33 kg what is about 50cm large for the shovel is about 50 cm large ant the anchor itself is all about 1,06 m long.

Don’t you think it is to big for a maramu (46 feet 14ton).

Does anyone of You have the same anchor and which size.

Thank you for answering.

Regards

Jean-Paul