Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Butane to propane conversion

michael grunstein <mgrunstein2002@...>

I have done this in Fort Lauderdale. Ray asked for
$1,000, I bought the materials for about $300-400. I
don't remember the outfit address off hand, you can
find it in the yellow pages, it is somwhere to the
north in F.L. East of 95, you will need nothing else.

Michael SM2000 #345

--- johnabo2003 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I am the proud new owner of an Amel Super Maramu
2003 that needs a
butane to propane conversion. I am debating doing
the conversion
myself. Has anybody had this conversion done
professionally, and if so
do you know the breakdown of costs between materials
and labour
assuming the conversion is done in the US?

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index