Bow thruster repair

Paul Osterberg

I have looked att the files concerning repair of the bow truster, but I can't find what size/specification of the lip seals. I urgently need to get hold of new lip seal especially for the side where the propeller are, but when working on it better to fix both side. Does any one know the part number or specification for those?

An other question there should be a lip seal where the bow thruster shaft pass the hull, but as the hole is large enough for putting tape on the shaft when lowering it when in water, Can that lip seal do any good?

Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259 on the hard in Finike Turkey.