Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow thruster repair

Paul Osterberg

Thank you all for feed back and especially thank you Alexandre for the very instructive photo session forwarded
Alexandre when you re balanced your boat, roughly how much weight did you moved forward to achieve the  2 inch lift of the bow? I have the opposite problem my bow sits very high above water ca 10-11 inch between the red water line and the water level in the bow and the water line just at the water level at the stern. I did not help to put the very elegant but heavy solar arc from Emek marine at the stern. I also list at least 2 degree to port so need to re balance part of that as well, probably not very easy.
Paul on S/Y Keepa SM#259