Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Facebook Group

jjjk12s@...

Jay,

Don't get personal or you won't have any support at all. I agree with Demitris, Danny and others. Facebook is fine for those that want that social side but many are not Facebook users (including me). This is a good forum with invaluable contributions from individuals who have nothing to gain but are very generous with their knowledge, won through years of experience, who you are needlessly and foolishly criticizing (“crooked social structure”… don’t be daft).

As Kent says, if you can contribute to the measures that have been started to overcome the possibility of Yahoo Groups ending, that is great.

John Maramu #91 Popeye