AutoProp

Paul Osterberg

I can't find any zink anode on my AutoProp, but find the following instruction on the forum under AutoProp maintenance

"The Autoprop needs good protection from electrolytic and chemical corrosion. Ensure that you replace the zinc anode (#12) each year.  For extra protection it is advisable to fit a shaft zinc or shaft bushes, as the Autoprop zinc will only protect the propeller."

Where the zink is I have a read plastic cover instead, Anyhow no sign of corrosion.

I guess the experienced and extremely valuable and important forum can enlighten me

Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259