Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Electric salon heater

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Thanks Bill.

I have all I need…

Fair winds.

JPG

On 21 Feb 2016, at 16:55, william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I had to remove the foot/stand for the heater under the companion way and the heater in the forward berth to fit properly. It you are planning on using your boat in colder climates I can certainly help; as of this point in time I think I might have finally mastered the technique to keep a super maramu warm in below freezing temperatures. One thing to keep in mind... Each heater is 2000W when used on the #2 setting which is impossible to run without 2 50amp services on the boat (at least in N. America). (You know the whole 50htz vs 60htz) Let me know if you need any additional help.

Cheers,

Bill Maffei
SM #195
It's all Good