From: william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: zondag, februari 21, 2016 6:22 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rear bumper SM
To: <amelyachtowners@...>

There have been some conversations in the past regarding the rear bumper on the SM... Just wondering if anyone could touch on any luck they have had with A) a source that has delivered a quality replacement or B) a method used to restore the original bumper. I have read some good things about Rust-oleum vinyl and fabric spray. I have not heard how it will hold up in the marine environment. My actual bumper is in pretty good shape just could use a little TLC. Thanks as always!

Bill Maffei

SM #195

it's all Good