Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Message from Moderator

Paul Osterberg

I also would like to thank you, and all others contributing to this for me extremely valuable forum. As a new owner (one year) I have a lot to learn on how to service and maintain my Amel SM. I have asked many  question of which I got very prompt and helpful answers. Currently my contribution is not very large, but I hope I can contribute as I gain excerpering. Concerning eventual new platform I'm glad to use any platform that you and the forum will/have found the most suitable.
Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259