Shore power connection - Plug replacement

Jochen Hofmann <jochen@...>

Hi all,

here's another little issue we have on board Blue Song:

If you look at the picture that I placed in the "Blue Song - Maramu
#143" album you can see that the plug from the shorepower cable has
really reached the end of its useful life. Of course all standards
have changed since this was made....

Does anyone know if (and if yes then where) I can get a replacement
plug for it. The only alternative would be to replace the on-board
connector as well and considering the beautiful new paint job that has
been done on our boat I would really like to avoid that.

Thanks in advance and fair winds,

Jochen Hofmann
S/V Blue Song