Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Batteries - What type house batteries to use & what voltage charge from Solar/Wind?

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

My husband wrote about this on his blog

Regards
Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPad

25 feb. 2016 kl. 05:51 skrev colin.d.streeter@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Our 8 house batteries (2001 SM)  have packed in hence time to replace them all. Before going ahead and purchasing new ones this week we would be most interested in finding out what type other Amel Owners are using for house batteries? Are you using Lead Acid / Gel / AGM / Lithium / Other?

Also what charge voltage are your Solar/wind generators (if you have these)  putting into the various types of batteries?

Thanks in advance

Colin & Lauren Streeter

Island Pearl II, Amel53 #332

Brisbane, Australia