Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rope cutter

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Paul,

You can make a zinc for the spurs line cutter by cutting it out of a boat zinc. It will not be a pretty as the Spurs zinc, but if you want a zinc on the line cutter, it will work. I have done this in the past.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 11:52 AM, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thank you,

My boat has been in the water for a long time when I bought hear so in total more than 4 hears without changing the spur zink, I saw no trace of corrosion, however I will try to get it hear in Turkey before going into the water, but if not available local, I have to wait until next time on the hard
Paul S/Y Kerpa SM#259