Power consumption

Sue Dyer <sdyerjump@...>

Hello to all. We are new to the group and are looking for information from current Amel SM owners and would appreciate any input you may have.

1)Since the Amel depends heavily on electronics we'd like to know long the generator and/or engine must be run daily especially at anchor. We know that will vary depending upon how one lives however a general idea would be helpful.

2)Also, if anyone owns a SM Millennium have there been any improvements in the watermaker...is it still somewhat problematic?

3)Any circumnavigators or transoceanic voyagers out there? Would love to talk with you.

Blue skies and fair winds