From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 2:47 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Gray Water Bilge Pump Switch

Today I was cleaning the gray water sump and dropped the gray PVC pipe breaking the switch into 4 pieces. I found 3 of them and guessed what the other piece was like and after several tries, fabricated a piece which seems to work. I reassembled...the switch is working, but I question the reliability and life of my handmade part.

Anyway, I remember about a year ago attempting to order one of these switches as a spare and being told that none were available. I am in Martinique and will attempt to get a replacement tomorrow.

In the mean time, I am curious as to what others have done about replacing this switch?

Bill

BeBe 387

Martinique