Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Gray Water Bilge Pump Switch

sailormon <kimberlite@...>


I know it is a spst switch as I have shorted out the connectors at times when I clean the bilge.

I believe the only thing that makes it different is that it does not require a lot of force to operate unlike most.

It also has a long plastic arm- look at Cole Hersee.

Fair Winds


Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

It also hasa sp <> switches.

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:26 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Gray Water Bilge Pump Switch


It is not a standard SPST toggle switch. If it were, I would not be asking.


BeBe 387

On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 7:58 PM, divanz620@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

Its just a standard SPST (Single pole Single throw) switch with the toggle extended for the string thingy....shouldn't be hard to find something that will do the job, any electrical shop should have one.



Elyse SM437

Join to automatically receive all group messages.