Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Gray Water Bilge Pump Switch

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Ian,

The sail control toggle switches are:
OFF-Momentary-ON. Normally Open, spring to off  Single Pole, Single Throw toggle switches. This type of switch is sometimes referred to as a "Reset Switch."

However, they would probably work just fine.

Best,

Bill
BeBe 387

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Ian Park parkianj@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

This is the same as the switches for the sail controls.
They are easy to dis-assemble and service. I put a short description on the amel.net site.
I did my sail switches and they work very smoothly again, but I may now tackle the bilge one (with suitable cloths around to prevent loss - best to learn from other's experience!)

Bill, sorry we didn't spot you in Marin. We've moved on to Antigua now.

Best wishes

Ian