Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for a LED lights supplier & part number (to fit SM2000 existing internal fittings)?

Colin - ex SV Island Pearl

correction for the record, boatlamps.co.uk (not boatlamps.uk)

Colin Streeter #332

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 9:47 PM, colin.d.streeter@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

copied here to keep this under the LED conversation for future reference...

Jean-Pierre and all

Many thanks for the tips on where to source LED's for the internal light fittings on our SM2000. Just been browsing though the boatlamps.uk site in particular and it has everything we were looking for. Happy days.. :)

Colin & Lauren Streeter
Island Pearl II, Amel 53 #332
Brisbane

Germain Jean-Pierre jgermain@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>

Feb 26 (5 days ago)
to amelyachtowners

We have all LED incl deck lights, engine room, NAV lights.

We bought from boatlamps dot co dot uk.  Good quality and stock.

Jean-Pierre Germain
Eleuthera SM007

--
Colin Streeter