Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rub rail rubber gutter

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

 I think I posted a .pdf on how we re-painted our rail in document/file section on the forum.
Or if you are on FB you can find it there as well.

/Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPad

2 mars 2016 kl. 13:25 skrev 'Mike Ondra' mdondra@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

What has been the relative success rate in removing and reinstalling the rubber gutter on the top of the rub rail.  Do they lose their elasticity and become too stiff to reinstall. And at what age was it when this was successfully or unsuccessfully done. Our 15 year old gutter has shrunk about an inch (at the stern). We would like to remove it to paint the rub rail, and then reinstall. Perhaps an impossible mission.

Mike Ondra

Aletes SM#240

BVI