Super Maramu For Sale by owner - Pacific Coast US / Mexico

ldesalvo@...

Super Maramu “Liebling” hull #207 is for sale - Pacific Coast waters of US / Mexico

After eleven wonderful years of enjoying our wonderful boat "Liebling", we would like to offer her to a new owner.
She is currently located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and will be returning to southern California in July.
If you or anyone you know would like additional information about Liebling please email me directly
at “Ldesalvo at bigplanet . com” or give me a call on my US phone at (206) 650-3901.

Best Regards.
Jim DeSalvo, S/V Liebling SM #207

----