Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Shower head and sink tap replacement.

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hi Kristy,

Your comment is exactly why I had asked the assembled “gurus”… :-)

Jean-Pierre Germain
Sy Eleuthera, SM 007

On 7 Mar 2016, at 13:56, Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

The showerheads are problematical. The fittings on the hoses don't fit ordinary sink type shower heads .
Kent
SM243
Kristy

On Mar 7, 2016, at 5:57 AM, divanz620@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

They are nothing special....

Equivalents are found in major plumbing shops...like Home Depot (US), Bunnings (AUS) ....just ordinary household stuff...I replaced the shower heads and tubings with domestic products from Bunnings  and I know that the units in the galley and the head sinks are just ordinary household units 'cos I had them in my house !!
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437

Posted by: Kent Robertson <karkauai@...>