Re: Shower head and sink tap replacement.

Alan Leslie

The shower mixer is GROHE brand, this is well known in the bathroom fittings business. The sink mixer is a generic unit, I have one in my house, you can buy these complete units from a plumbing shop or Bunnings or Home Depot kind of shop, there is nothing special about these things.
Elyse SM437 

Join to automatically receive all group messages.