Re: DISHWASHER & MICROWAVE

Judy Rouse

We made the mistake using the microwave with 60hz...it will work, but
it will shorten the life of the microwave. The breaker would trip
whenever we attempted to use the microwave longer than about 5
minutes. The turntable in our microwave stopped working after using it
with 60hz for a very short time. The dishwasher and clothes washing
machine also should not be operated on 60hz. The A/C has not problems
with 60hz or 50hz.

Judy Rouse
S/V Security
Amel SM2 #387

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "pjppappas" <pjppappas@...>
wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a problem using 60 cycle current with
the
dishwasher and microwave. Apparantly, there is not a problem with the
airconditioner. Happy New Year Peter Pappas 'CALLISTO' SM#369 La Paz
Mexico.