Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Coppercoat revisited

hanspeter baettig

Hello Ian
How much cost the cuppercoat application for a Super Maramu?
On a clean boat ?
Best regards
Hanspeter, SM16,Tamango 2

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 09.03.2016 um 16:10 schrieb Ian & Judy ianjudyjenkins@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

 Hi Bill,

 Well, that's a first ! not heard of any other supplier who has had that problem. Nor we, now in our sixth year. It's not perfect, but for us it has saved us endless sandings , fillings and paintings, to say nothing of hauling charges. There are many recorded instances of people using it happily in all waters for ten years and more.

I guess that, as with all paint jobs, fail to prepare and prepare to fail.

   There are at least 50,000 boats worldwide, including many commercial ( oil service vessels etc,) and multimillion dollar yachts who use Coppercoat.  If you google  Coppercoat you can read of  issues that people have raised, but actually extraordinarily few.

 Up with the Coppercoaters!

 Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302 Preveza Greece