Wanted (needed) Used Genoa from older Maramu 48

rossny@mail.com

Hi All,

 My Genoa 130 is Totally worn out after 26 years, but it outlasted the *iron genny*, anyway it's still a year or so out from my selling all, moving aboard  and leaving and I cannot invest in a new sail this season. So if anyone has replaced yours and have an old used sail with any life in it I would be glad to buy it from you or if you were going to trash it anyway I will reimburse you for shipping and packing. Or one from a SM may be able to cut down to fit a Maramu 48.

Thanks for reading,

Ross in NYC having an early spring (74 degrees F)!!!!

1989 Maramu #261