Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dinghy - 3D Tender more details

mkbiz@...

After receiving my brand new UL 270 today I have to agree that the mounting of the oars is just silly.
Especially as they cannot be laid flat on the tubes because the mountings have no swivel in that direction.
That even my old Bombard (also French) had.

And of course the oars are too long for the inside mounting, too ;)

But for now I won't cut them but store the two parts seperately.

Otherwise the boat makes a good impression.

I got even some accesoires that I didn't order (and didn't pay), including the bow locker (which I didn't want because of the additional weight), a "saddel" bag for the bench and a full cover for the boat.
The manual is for other types, but who needs a manual for a tender ? ;)

Now if I only could find the fourth air chamber that it is supposed to have according to the web page...

Michael
SY Sioned, Maramu #148