Re: Diesel Space Heater

pepinoamel <no_reply@...>

Hi SY Peregrinus,

I checked your recent messages but I can't discover your name.

I would like to ask you a couple of questions regarding your heater installation.

1.  Did you have the installation in La Rochelle done by Amel?

2.  Do you have any difficulties in balancing the heat in different cabins?

3.  I certainly wouldn't like the high pitched noise you've experienced because of a lack of silencer for the intake.  Can that not be installed at all on our boats or is it just difficult?

4.  How much did you pay for the installation?

Many thanks.

Gerhard Hoffmann

SY Pepino SM381

Evia, Greece