Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Shower in the after lazaret

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Paul,

Since it is a watertight bulkhead, the wiring conduits are near the top on each side. Mine were plugged with foam and silicone. AND I am 100% sure that the wiring conduits will not bring you near a water source in the engine room.

You might consider, as an alternative, a longer hose from the compartment on the starboard side of the mizzen mast. When we first bought our SM and Olivier was in Amel SAV, I ordered another hose and coupling fitting which doubled the length of that hose.

Bill
BeBe 387
St. Lucia

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 11:01 AM, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello!

We thinking of installing warm water shower in the after lazaret , but I have difficulties in finding a rout for our rather thin 12 mm Pex hose, is there any of you who have done this and can give any advice how to route the hose?

Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259