From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of amelliahona
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 9:09 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Sea Water Manifold Measurement Questions

Happy New Year Everyone.

Does anyboy know the inside hose diameter (ID) or the standpipe
(outside diameter) of each of the outlets from the sea water
manifold that supplies sea water to the AC pump, the toilets,
the anchor washdown pump etc. on the Amel Super
Maramu 2000? As I recall there are 5 outlets of various sizes.

If anybody is aboard at the moment and could advise of the
diffent hose sizes or measure the outlet pipes (OD), I would
appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks for all the useful information everyone has
provided over the years,

Again, Happy New Year.

Gary Silver Amel SM 2000 Hull #335