Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Ordering From Amel

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Amel mechanic in Martenique told me that Amel-Super-Maramu was equipped with a neoprene boot for the anchor chain drop-off oppening on the deck and in the windlass plate.  I haven't seen it, but I have a threaded screw in the deck for that boot. It is good thing to have to prevent water from going to the anchor chain storage compartment. I don't know if you have it or if you want one. I plan to order one, but I would like our forum participants to comment on the usefulness  of this boot.

Vladimir
SM 345 "LIFE IS GOOD"

On Mar 17, 2016 9:28 AM, "ericmeury@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

About to place an order for the bow thruster seals and the wear ring.

Anything else i should be getting that is only avail from Amel such as rebuild kits for any of the winches or motors etc etc.

1993 Amel Santorin.