Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] witness light sump drain pump

richarddemuynck

Thank you for your advise. Strengthened by your message and knowing there was an alternative solution, I dared to insist a little bit and introduced a paperclip on which I made a little hook, in the hole next to the bulb. That way I managed to pull the bulb out of the socket. In the shop I found those bulbs under the name of instrument bulbs 24V 1W. It works fine now, and in the case of a malfunction of the pump I will be warned again by the continuing glow. Anyway thanks for your support.
Richard