Re: Windlass switches

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

I spoke to Maud, Olivier Beaute's assistant at Amel, a couple of days ago.
Amel After Sales Support has a new E-mail Address: It is
SAV@Amel.fr (that is: sav AT amel DOT fr) Yahoo will probably truncate
the @ email address.

The Windlass switches can be purchased from Amel at a reasonable price.
The rubber boot that covers the switch is seperate from the actual
switch. If the switch works but the boot has broken down from UV
exposure or use then just order the rubber boot. Last year I ordered
several extras as this is a consumable that will need to be replaced
regularly.

Amel can also provide the switches themselves. When replacing the boot/
switch you will need to seal the assembly with RTV.

Regards, Gary Silver

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "btleonore" <leonorebt@...> wrote:

Hi, Where can one buy replacement switches for the external switches
mounted on the windlass on the Super Maramu? Anywhere besides
Chantiers Amel? I am in the USA.