Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Jib furler locking pin

Thomas Janicki <tbjanicki@...>

looking at the pics on one of the rebuilds there was no hole in the top.

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:02 PM, "Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

I'll be back on Kristy in a week.  If no one has it for you by then, I'll get it.

On my boat, the knob had a hole in the top where the pin went through and was secured with a nut.  I'm not sure how the knob you've drawn will attach to the pin.  If it's threaded I don't think you will be able to screw it on as the pin turns too easily.  Can someone who has the original knob elucidate?
.Thanks again.

Kent
SM243

On Mar 23, 2016, at 4:48 PM, tbjanicki@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I have been down to see this boat, that is a good idea, I have also made a print that needs input. I will post today. it will be next week before I can get down to Kemah.

Thomas
s/v ????