From: "Vladimir Sonsev sonsev52@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 6:44 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Boat battery charging using 220 VAC 60 Hz.

Very soon I will sail my new Amel-Super-Maramu 2000 home to Annapolis from Caribbean.
I want to maintain battary charge on my boat using power hookups on my marina.
I have a portable transformer and I can increase voltage from 110 to 220 VAC, but it still going to be 60  Hz. Do you know if the battery charger will work at 220 VAC 60 Hz? Did somebody tried this?
Vladimir
SM 345 "LIFE IS GOOD"