Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Access to mizzen topping lift bungee 1988 Maramu

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Hi Graham,

I just replased bungees on both booms. You don't have to remove the track. You have access to the bungee from both ends of the boom. Look inside the boom from both ends and you will see the bungee. I connected a message line to the bungee and then cut the bungee off on one end. I pulled bungee out and replased it with a new one using the message line.

Good luck with your project.

Vladimir
SM 345 "LIFE IS GOOD"

On Mar 27, 2016 11:56 AM, "Graham Cresswell grahamjcresswell@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a diagram to help me get access to my Maramu's mizzen
topping lift bungee. It's gone very slack and the boom now strikes the
stern crane unless it's sheeted right in. It looks like you have to get
inside the boom to do anything but as far as I can see the only access
would be by removing the mizzen outhaul track. Is that what you have to do?

Graham Cresswell
Jamesby
M240
currently in Port St Charles, Barbados