Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Access to mizzen topping lift bungee 1988 Maramu

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Measure your old bungee. Finally you need it to be shorter because your old one is streched. I sellected the length by test. I made it shorter and shorter untill it pulled the boom up as I want it. Obviously it is eazy to make it shorter if you start with a longer one. I don't know what the final free length is.

On Mar 27, 2016 6:00 PM, "william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

To complete this project, about how much 10mm bungee is needed for each boom setup? I noticed on a resent sail that my mizzen boom hits the back stays unless sheeted? Figured it was the topping lift and this decision confirms.

Thanks,

Bill Maffei
SM #195
It's all Good