Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Safety hatches

karkauai

Thanks, Paul.  Those are very nice looking!  I guess they just screw into the cabin top from beneath, so not really strong if someone were to kick them from above?
Kent
SM243
Kristy

On Mar 29, 2016, at 3:37 PM, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Kent!

Photos now posted, they might not have been added in a logical order, but I think you get the picture.
The locking is by a "spike" and a padlock. I hope the pictures speaks for them self.
The eye bolt are thru the deck and made specially for the purpose from outside it looks as original mounted no problem with that.
Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259