Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] where do you attach the (optional) 3rd Main mast Halyard

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Excuse my lack of knowledge, could also be a language problem ...
What is a "cap stay"?

/Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila,
SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPad

6 apr. 2016 kl. 04:23 skrev kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Alexandre,
when we received Kimberlite, that spinnaker halyard was brought aft of the top stay
and secured to the ring on the rail and the other end was tied off to the mid ships cleat and the balance of the line coiled and tied to the rail. Make sure you have a plastic sleeve on that part of the stay.

Speaking of plastic sleeves,
what have all of you been using for the big cap stay?  I can not find anything this side of the Atlantic.
Fair Winds,
Eric SM 376 Kimberlte