From: "almars1972" <alberto.marsini@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel Santorin wanted
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:30:56 -0000

I often thought which would be the best.
I prefer Santorin as well, because it's newer, it seems like Super
Maramu, it has the new C transmission from Amel, and it should be
also a little bit faster. But in my understanding, also from some
people at Chantier Amel, it seems that Maramu is slower but more
indicated for long cruise. I don't know very well but I think that
both are very good.
ciao

Alberto

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Jose_Luis Isasi"
<jose.luis.isasi@...> wrote:

Alberto,

Do you think it is better a Maramu? Why?

Regards
Jose_Luis

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "almars1972"
<alberto.marsini@> wrote:

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "wannaboatnow"
<wannaboatnow@> wrote:

Hi I am looking to buy an Amel Santorin preferably in the
Mediterranean and wondered if anyone knows of one for sale.
Thanks.
Joe
why are you looking for a Santorin and not for a Maramu?
ciao

Alberto
Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live Messenger now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview