Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Mastervolt 24/100-3 suddenly not charging

Dimitris Krasopoulos

To make a long story short. It seems to me that the two Mastervolt chargers installed in the Amel 54 , one 100W and one 40 W are not working after a few years. It was not cost effective to send them to Mastervolt for repair as both of them stopped working on my boat Alma Libre Too. I replaced both of them with 2 Victron chargers one 100W and one 30W. Till now they are working fine but who knows

Best Regards

Dimitris Krasopoulos
Mob:+306944302318

Thank you for all these answers
Mastervolt is offering me 30% discount to buy a new one but
the Local dealer is not cooperating.

I am leaning buying a smaller Victron available now in Panama and buying a bigger one later to create redundancy.

All the best
Dominique Guenot
S/V Viva
+1 917 826 0945