Re: Amel Santorin wanted

tonic102004 <aebersoldp@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "wannaboatnow"
<wannaboatnow@...> wrote:

Hi I am looking to buy an Amel Santorin preferably in the
Mediterranean and wondered if anyone knows of one for sale. Thanks.
Joe
Hi Joe

2 years ago I was evaluating between Santorin and Super Maramu. Finally
I have chosen a SM and I am very happy with it. Among other points, You
have much more space inside. There is a a nice and well maintained
about 20 years old SM for sale from the initial owner and is locatad at
the italian Riviera. The perth could be transferred with the boat. If
you are interested, I could make the link with the owner.

Regards Paul