Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Broken shackle on Main Sail car

william_maffei@...

Hey Eric -

The Antal part number is ANT4150D, it is 150mm. I am extremely happy with the performance and mechanics however, I did have to replace my existing main out haul track. 5m of part ANT4510. The existing track had a "lip" that the new car would not ride along. The total cost of this project was less than $800USD. I did repair the old car and have that as a back up not and it works well with the new updated track. If you would like I can take pictures of the differences in the cars and track. Let me know if you need anything else.

Bill Maffei
SM #195
It's all Good