Re: Amel Santorin wanted

mkendjian

-Hi Joe,
We have just bought a SM number 178 from Michel Charpentier in the
South of France.
Michel is a broker who mainly deals in Amels of every sort.
We are very pleased with him and have found him to be very
trustworthy.
He can be reached at: michel-charpentier@hotmail.com
He also speaks perfect English.
Look forward to meeting you in the MED
Michael

-- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "tonic102004" <aebersoldp@...>
wrote:

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "wannaboatnow"
<wannaboatnow@> wrote:

Hi I am looking to buy an Amel Santorin preferably in the
Mediterranean and wondered if anyone knows of one for sale.
Thanks.
Joe
Hi Joe

2 years ago I was evaluating between Santorin and Super Maramu.
Finally
I have chosen a SM and I am very happy with it. Among other points,
You
have much more space inside. There is a a nice and well maintained
about 20 years old SM for sale from the initial owner and is
locatad at
the italian Riviera. The perth could be transferred with the boat.
If
you are interested, I could make the link with the owner.

Regards Paul