Re: Amel Santorin wanted

mkendjian

Joe,
Just made a mistake, we bought number 478 and not 178
Michael-

In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "tonic102004" <aebersoldp@...>
wrote:

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "wannaboatnow"
<wannaboatnow@> wrote:

Hi I am looking to buy an Amel Santorin preferably in the
Mediterranean and wondered if anyone knows of one for sale.
Thanks.
Joe
Hi Joe

2 years ago I was evaluating between Santorin and Super Maramu.
Finally
I have chosen a SM and I am very happy with it. Among other points,
You
have much more space inside. There is a a nice and well maintained
about 20 years old SM for sale from the initial owner and is
locatad at
the italian Riviera. The perth could be transferred with the boat.
If
you are interested, I could make the link with the owner.

Regards Paul