Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Enclosure fasteners

Mark Erdos

Ian,

Our curtain enclosure zipped to the top panel.

Thinking outta the box here: Perhaps you could have some made if you could get access to a 3D printer?

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Big Majors Cay – Exuma Islands – Bahamas