From: "herbert@... [amelyachtowners]"
Date:04/23/2016 3:10 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Vibrations Propellor Shaft, engine ?

thanks JP, we also changed now the engine and transmission mounts, engine vibrations are gone, but the vibration of the propellor is still there if we are "sailing fast", but now it starts when sailing more than ~ 7,3 knots, below that no vibrations. when these vibrations start we put in the reverse gear to avoid the propellor spinning. we will not takle any more action on that.
herbert
SN 120, KALI MERA